Romney's son to campaign in NC
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- The son of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney will be in North Carolina Wednesday.
Tagg Romney will be going door to door in Raleigh around 3:30 p.m.
Tagg, who is Mitt Romney's oldest son, will join other campaign volunteers during a neighborhood canvass.
Earlier in the day, Tagg Romney will visit Winston-Salem and Burlington.
wake county, mitt romney, local/state
- Abaroa defense asks case be dismissed 13 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI 16 min ago
- Westbound I-40 shut down at I-440 interchange
- Taylor Swift wins 8 trophies at Billboard Awards
- ABC 11 Match Madness to help cancer patients
- Soldiers kick off All American Week 18 min ago
- Criminal trial set to begin for Ex-NC Rep. LaRoque 38 min ago
- NRC meets public after nuclear plant shuttered
- NC NAACP enters 4th week of legislative protests
- MPs who lost comrades welcomed home
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
- Weather to blame for morning accidents
7 min ago
- Abaroa defense asks case be dismissed
12 min ago
- Cooper wants to keep control of SBI
4 min ago