NC State soccer players dropped from team
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Four N.C. State soccer players have been booted from the team.
Junior Nader Jaibat, sophomores Monbo Bokar and Johnathan Ray, and freshman Michael Nelson were arrested two weeks ago.
According to the arrest warrant, Nelson was fighting inside and outside the Downtown Sports Bar on Glenwood South. Police have also charged him with giving a fake name.
Jaibat is accused of telling his friends to run from police and underage drinking. Ray is charged with running from officers and swearing at police. Bokar is accused of disorderly conduct for yelling and swearing as well as running from police and underage drinking.
All four men were kicked off the soccer team for violating team rules.
Nelson has admitted his guilt and when finishes 50 hours of community service the charges against him could be dropped.
nc state, wake county, local/state
- 20 children among dead in Okla. tornado
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Frightening moments for family with Okla. ties
- Hazmat situation at Raleigh apt. complex
- Police search for shooting suspect
- Man shot in neck in Raleigh
- NC Senate budget plan heavy on Medicaid spending
- NRC meets public after nuclear plant shuttered
- Prosecution rests in Abaroa murder trial
- Woman accused of poisoning family
- Closing arguments to begin in McNeill trial
- Video: Blood drive held to honor injured trooper