NC State soccer players dropped from team
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Four N.C. State soccer players have been booted from the team.
Junior Nader Jaibat, sophomores Monbo Bokar and Johnathan Ray, and freshman Michael Nelson were arrested two weeks ago.
According to the arrest warrant, Nelson was fighting inside and outside the Downtown Sports Bar on Glenwood South. Police have also charged him with giving a fake name.
Jaibat is accused of telling his friends to run from police and underage drinking. Ray is charged with running from officers and swearing at police. Bokar is accused of disorderly conduct for yelling and swearing as well as running from police and underage drinking.
All four men were kicked off the soccer team for violating team rules.
Nelson has admitted his guilt and when finishes 50 hours of community service the charges against him could be dropped.
nc state, wake county, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help