Embalming fluid stolen from Henderson funeral home
HENDERSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police said embalming fluid was taken from a funeral home.
It happened on Tuesday at Garnes and Toney Funeral Home on East Andrews Avenue. Police said embalming fluid and an embalming machine were taken during the break-in.
Authorities said dipping cigarettes or marijuana before smoking can create a hallucinogenic effect, similar to that of PCP. There is no indication at this time that the embalming fluid was stolen for that purpose, according to police.
Police are asking anyone with information related to this incident to contact The Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141 or Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925.
vance county, local/state
- Deputies shoot, kill female suspect
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Conn. commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Eric Staal returns to Raleigh for MRI
- Child attacked by pit bull dog
- Man attempts to rob Zebulon bank
- Driver faces DWI charge after pedestrian accident
- Golfing great Ken Venturi dies at age 82
- Friend: Murdered mom deleted Facebook due to ex-husband
- Child charged in greenway flashing incident
- Missing man's body found in Jordan Lake
- Group against gay scout inclusion