Embalming fluid stolen from Henderson funeral home
HENDERSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police said embalming fluid was taken from a funeral home.
It happened on Tuesday at Garnes and Toney Funeral Home on East Andrews Avenue. Police said embalming fluid and an embalming machine were taken during the break-in.
Authorities said dipping cigarettes or marijuana before smoking can create a hallucinogenic effect, similar to that of PCP. There is no indication at this time that the embalming fluid was stolen for that purpose, according to police.
Police are asking anyone with information related to this incident to contact The Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141 or Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925.
vance county, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- Utah Attorney General to challenge end to gay marriage ban
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Man with Down syndrome learns he's...
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Power play lifts Capitals past Carolina, 4-2
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help