Embalming fluid stolen from Henderson funeral home
HENDERSON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police said embalming fluid was taken from a funeral home.
It happened on Tuesday at Garnes and Toney Funeral Home on East Andrews Avenue. Police said embalming fluid and an embalming machine were taken during the break-in.
Authorities said dipping cigarettes or marijuana before smoking can create a hallucinogenic effect, similar to that of PCP. There is no indication at this time that the embalming fluid was stolen for that purpose, according to police.
Police are asking anyone with information related to this incident to contact The Henderson Police Department at (252) 438-4141 or Crime Stoppers at (252) 492-1925.
vance county, local/state
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide