Woman dies after Fayetteville crash
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Police in Fayetteville are investigating a fatal crash that happened early Monday morning.
It happened at 2:12 a.m. at the Martin Luther King Jr. freeway off-ramp to Gillespie Street.
When police arrived, they found 46-year-old Theadora Burkett, of Fayetteville, on the ground. She had apparently been ejected from her vehicle when it overturned.
Burkett was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where she later died from her injuries.
cumberland county, accident, local/state
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry 2 min ago
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Fatal pedestrian accident in Selma 33 min ago
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- NC lawmaker charged in state tax case resigns
- Ex-NC State coach pleads guilty to tax charges
- Victim in Durham apartment shooting dies
- Car hits CAT bus, injuries reported
- Mandela ceremony interpreter deemed a 'fake'
- Teachers union files suit challenging school voucher law
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Musical of film 'Bull Durham' to hit the stage
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help