Woman dies after Fayetteville crash
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Police in Fayetteville are investigating a fatal crash that happened early Monday morning.
It happened at 2:12 a.m. at the Martin Luther King Jr. freeway off-ramp to Gillespie Street.
When police arrived, they found 46-year-old Theadora Burkett, of Fayetteville, on the ground. She had apparently been ejected from her vehicle when it overturned.
Burkett was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center where she later died from her injuries.
cumberland county, accident, local/state
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim 42 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run 48 min ago
- Small Fla. city wonders who won Powerball jackpot
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Swift, Bieber, more ready for Billboard Awards
- OJ Simpson lawyers say he is closer to freedom
- Medical emergency eyed in Va. parade crash