Tanker carrying diesel fuel crashes
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Diesel fuel leaked onto a Fayetteville street in an accident early Wednesday involving a tanker truck.
It happened around 12:30 a.m. Wednesday at the intersection of Ramsey Street and the Martin Luther King Jr. Freeway.
Authorities said the 18-wheeler's fuel tank ruptured in the crash. It is unclear what caused the accident or if anyone was hurt.
Ramsey Street was closed to outbound traffic while hazardous materials crews cleaned up the spill.
cumberland county, accident, local/state
- Slow moving thunderstorms linger Monday 6 min ago
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- ABC11_WTVD is on Twitter
- ABC11's Gas Buddy: Find the cheapest gas
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim 34 min ago
- Cancer returns for child who gave gifts to patients 39 min ago
- North Carolina Senate rolls out budget plan 47 min ago
- Photos: Raleigh's Artsplosure
- 4 year old injured in Durham hit-and-run
- Small Fla. city anxious to learn jackpot winner
- Boston Marathon bombing victim returns home to NC
- Body of missing Ohio man pulled from NC waters
- NC teacher says student hit her during field trip
- Charlotte remembers 1963 desegregation 'eat-in'
- Funeral held for North Hills murder victim
29 min ago
- Cancer returns for child who gave gifts to...
37 min ago