No charges in fatal bus accident
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police said no charges are expected in a bus accident that left a man dead in Raleigh Friday night.
Investigators said 65-year-old Wade Junior McCray apparently lost his balance and fell into the path of a CAT bus.
It happened around 10:30 p.m. in the 1200 block of New Bern Avenue, which is near Rock Quarry Road.
McCray was pronounced dead at the scene.
wake county, local/state
- Photos: Oklahoma tornado aftermath
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- High School coach arrested on sex charge
- Two cleared, others charged in murder
- NC House panel looking at public school grant bill
- NC NAACP protests reach highest arrest count yet
- Frightening moments for family with Okla. ties
- Hazmat situation at Raleigh apt. complex
- Police search for shooting suspect
- Man shot in neck in Raleigh
- NC Senate budget plan heavy on Medicaid spending
- Prosecution rests in Abaroa murder trial
- Oklahoma death toll revised to 24 dead
58 min ago