Sandy causes travel headaches
RALEIGH-DURHAM INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (WTVD) -- Hurricane Sandy has all but crippled travel in and out of the Northeast.
Planes, trains and even buses have stopped service to most cities, which means driving your own vehicle is the only reliable option for travelers.
There's no one at the Jet Blue counter at RDU Monday. The popular Mid-Atlantic carrier is one of the airlines that cancelled flights to and from cities in the path of the storm.
» Click here for the ABC11 Flight Tracker «
Officials are warning travelers to expect delays and cancellations to the northeast for the next several days. Travelers should check with their airlines.
raleigh durham airport, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 26 min ago
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers 11 min ago
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- Person County under ice storm warning until...
45 min ago
- Durham hosts bowling tournament for Special...
12 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help