Firefighters respond to townhouse fire
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Fire crews responded to a fire at a townhouse in the 5700 block of Forest Lawn Court, near Shelley Road.
The fire started around 10 p.m. and was quickly doused. It is believed that the fire was contained to just one unit.
Neighbors nearby were evacuated as a precaution.
Eyewitnesses said it appeared that no one was home at the time of the fire.
There's no word on injuries.
wake county, fire, local/state
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- McCrory lights State Capitol Christmas tree
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help