Man accused of downloading child porn
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- A Wake County man is accused of downloading child pornography.
Michael Joseph Plocar, 60, of Griffice Mill Road, faces 10 counts of second-degree sexual exploitation of a minor.
Investigators told ABC11 Friday that Plocar accessed webcams that depicted minors engaged in sexual activity. One video allegedly showed a teen and a dog.
The alleged downloads took place between September 18 and October 27.
Plocar was taken to the Wake County Jail. Bond was set at $100,000.
wake county, sex offense, local/state
- Target investigating credit card breach
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- Police issue warning on eve of Huerta vigil
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during operation
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle
- Ex-boyfriend charged in Durham double murder
- Texas upends No. 14 North Carolina 86-83 50 min ago
- NC State beats Vols 65-58 for sixth straight win
- White House task force urges limit on NSA snooping
- Ferry that ran aground on NC coast still stuck
- Crawleigh could affect school start times
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help