Police trying to ID robbery suspect
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Authorities in Fayetteville are trying to identify a suspect seen in surveillance video during a recent robbery.
Police said the suspect robbed a man leaving a tobacco store in the 3300 block of Village Drive early Friday morning.
According to detectives, the suspect grabbed the victim and put a gun to his head. He then robbed the victim and hit him in the head with the gun.
The suspect fled the scene in a 4-door gold colored sedan with a missing hubcap.
The suspect is described as a light-skin toned black man with dreadlocks, standing about 6 feet tall and weighing 170 pounds. He was last seen wearing light colored jeans, a red shirt and a grey jacket with a hood
Anyone recognizing the suspect or has information about the crime is asked to contact Detective Hertrich-Nunn at (910) 433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, robbery, local/state
- Winter weather advisory issued for northern counties
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- Malaysia asks countries for data to help find jet
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast 25 min ago
- Newtown struggles to meet mental health demand 34 min ago
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school 5 min ago
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar