Police trying to ID robbery suspect
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Authorities in Fayetteville are trying to identify a suspect seen in surveillance video during a recent robbery.
Police said the suspect robbed a man leaving a tobacco store in the 3300 block of Village Drive early Friday morning.
According to detectives, the suspect grabbed the victim and put a gun to his head. He then robbed the victim and hit him in the head with the gun.
The suspect fled the scene in a 4-door gold colored sedan with a missing hubcap.
The suspect is described as a light-skin toned black man with dreadlocks, standing about 6 feet tall and weighing 170 pounds. He was last seen wearing light colored jeans, a red shirt and a grey jacket with a hood
Anyone recognizing the suspect or has information about the crime is asked to contact Detective Hertrich-Nunn at (910) 433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, robbery, local/state
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars 4 min ago
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers 17 min ago
- Part of US 64 added to Interstate Highway System 45 min ago
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school...
- Are more Dorito-flavored foods on the way?
- Ex-President Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
16 min ago
- Gridlock in the Senate, progress in the...
34 min ago
- Wakemed creates kid-friendly ER program
59 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help