Durham police investigating bank robbery
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with a Tuesday morning bank robbery.
It happened around 8:15 a.m. at the Vision Financial Federal Credit Union in the 200 block of Pacific Avenue.
Police said a man armed with a gun went into the bank and demanded money, before fleeing the scene on foot with an undisclosed amount of money. No one was injured.
The suspect was described as a black male in his late teens or early 20s, with a slender build and standing approximately 6 feet tall. He was last seen wearing a hoodie, a knit cap, a dark shirt, gloves and gray pants.
Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator Craig at (919) 560-4582, ext. 29247 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, bank robbery, local/state
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars 13 min ago
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers 14 min ago
- Part of US 64 added to Interstate Highway System 7 min ago
- Lawmaker charged in state tax case out of jail
- Judge: No quick trial on NC voting law changes
- NCDOT: Bonner Bridge could reopen next week
- Appeal heard in Jason Young case
- Are more Dorito-flavored foods on the way?
- Ex-President Bush writes letter to Alabama kicker
- Interpreter for Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Wakemed creates kid-friendly ER program
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help