Woman found after being reported missing
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- A Fayetteville woman has been found after being reported missing when she never returned home from voting Tuesday.
Authorities said 62-year-old Hilda Ann Solomon returned to her Hidden Oaks Drive home Wednesday afternoon after she said she realized she had driven to the town of Raeford.
Solomon was reported missing around 6 p.m. Tuesday after she was last seen going to her polling place to vote.
Solomon's daughter told ABC11 that her mother became disoriented after voting, then drove around and got lost. She said she ending up spending the night in her minivan.
Solomon is currently being evaulated at Cape Fear Valley Medical Center.
cumberland county, local/state
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh 38 min ago
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- ABC11 channel changes
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide
- Crews battle large apartment complex fire
- Duke senior killed in Florida crash
- Sinclair trial to resume Monday at Fort Bragg
- Girl allegedly begged Richardson not to hurt her
- Three schools consolidated into one at Ft. Bragg
- I-Team investigates coal ash ponds on Cape Fear River