Suspect arrested in Durham shooting
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Police have arrested a man in connection with a shooting that killed a 24 year old.
Twenty-year-old Terrell Thomas Inman - of Matilene Avenue - is charged with assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and second-degree kidnapping.
He allegedly shot Jelani Dandy around 10 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of N. Driver Street. Dandy later died Wednesday morning at the hospital.
Inman remains in jail under a $575,000 bond.
durham county, shooting, local/state
- Two killed, several injured in Fayetteville crash
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Driver facing charges after passenger injured in accident
- UNC-Chapel Hill to conduct emergency drill
- Hearings begin for Duke Energy's 5 percent hike
- NC Senate takes up energy conservation rollback
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Wake County Schools names new superintendent
- Southern Pines officer remembered
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Did Wake Co teacher encourage bullying?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos