Police searching for 14 year old girl
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police are looking for a 14-year-old runaway.
Detectives said Sharon Beauchamp was last seen leaving her home on Nov. 4.
Beauchamp is described as standing about 5 feet 4 inches tall with a slim build and weighing about 110 pounds. She has dark blond/brown hair.
The teen was last seen with a 26-year-old white man with short black hair and brown eyes. He was described as standing 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing about 165 pounds.
Anyone with information about Beauchamp's whereabouts is asked to contact Det. Wells with the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, local/state
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- McCrory lights State Capitol Christmas tree
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help