Man wanted in connection with robbery, kidnapping
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Authorities in Fayetteville are looking for a man who allegedly pointed robbed a local realtor at gunpoint.
Police are searching 31-year-old Randall Jay Johnson Jr. in connection with the armed robbery that happened on Sept. 6.
He was reportedly being shown a house for sale in the 5000 block of Hickory Knoll Lane when he pointed a gun at the realtor, handcuffed him and robbed him, according to authorities.
Johnson was recently identified as the robbery suspect and police have since issued warrants for his arrest. He is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and second degree kidnapping.
Police said Johnson is considered armed and dangerous. He has the name "Randall" tattooed on his arm and is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing about 220 pounds.
Anyone with information about the location is asked to call 911. Anonymous tips can also be left with CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, robbery, kidnapping, local/state
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles