Man wanted in connection with robbery, kidnapping
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Authorities in Fayetteville are looking for a man who allegedly pointed robbed a local realtor at gunpoint.
Police are searching 31-year-old Randall Jay Johnson Jr. in connection with the armed robbery that happened on Sept. 6.
He was reportedly being shown a house for sale in the 5000 block of Hickory Knoll Lane when he pointed a gun at the realtor, handcuffed him and robbed him, according to authorities.
Johnson was recently identified as the robbery suspect and police have since issued warrants for his arrest. He is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon and second degree kidnapping.
Police said Johnson is considered armed and dangerous. He has the name "Randall" tattooed on his arm and is described as 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighing about 220 pounds.
Anyone with information about the location is asked to call 911. Anonymous tips can also be left with CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, robbery, kidnapping, local/state
- Residents gather signatures to protest Publix store
- Photos: The Golden Globe nominees
- 5 year old surprises deaf parents at school holiday concert
- Texas teen who killed four in crash sentenced to probation
- Jailer to serve 90 days behind bars
- Feds shut 52 unsafe bus companies
- Some from Newtown join vigil at National Cathedral
- NKorea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle as a traitor
- Bank robbery suspect sought in Fayetteville
- McCrory: Raleigh buildings are 'ugly as the dickens'
- Rash of shootings have Sanford on edge
- Bowl president: 'No doubt' about No. 22 Duke
- Pool parasite sickens high school swimmers
- McCrory lights State Capitol Christmas tree
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help