Remains found at Ft. Bragg not human
FORT BRAGG (WTVD) -- Army officials said Wednesday that remains found on Fort Bragg Tuesday are not human.
The discovery in a remote area of the sprawling military post had prompted speculation that it might be a break in the case of missing soldier Kelli Bordeaux.
Bordeaux's family had contacted ABC11 earlier in the week expressing frustration that that the woman has not been found.
Bordeaux disappeared April 13, after leaving a Fayetteville night club.
fort bragg, local/state
- Army helicopter crash victim from Triangle 45 min ago
- Will 'Anchorman 2' live up to the hype?
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Bradley Cooper happy to be sober
- UNC guard McDonald cleared by NCAA
- Crawleigh could affect school start times 1 min ago
- Bipartisan budget agreement clears Congress 55 min ago
- Laurence Lovette denied change of venue for murder trial 33 min ago
- Police recover stolen storm grates 46 min ago
- Hero guide dog assured good home after NY rescue 24 min ago
- Ga. woman has 1 of 2 winning lottery tickets 41 min ago
- Film, TV productions spend $250 million in NC
- McCrory cites jobless rate, tax overhaul in video
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013
- Dog helps doctors monitor child during...
10 min ago
- Money Saver: Gift cards
12 min ago
- Santa comes early for Rocky Mount twins on...
23 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help