Remains found at Ft. Bragg not human
FORT BRAGG (WTVD) -- Army officials said Wednesday that remains found on Fort Bragg Tuesday are not human.
The discovery in a remote area of the sprawling military post had prompted speculation that it might be a break in the case of missing soldier Kelli Bordeaux.
Bordeaux's family had contacted ABC11 earlier in the week expressing frustration that that the woman has not been found.
Bordeaux disappeared April 13, after leaving a Fayetteville night club.
fort bragg, local/state
- Man shot outside Fayetteville grocery store
- Car accident killed girls missing since 1971
- Dress codes: Where should schools set limits?
- Gas prices on the rise; still lower than last Easter
- Nurseries, homeowners take steps to protect plants
- Troubleshooter investigates Papa John's dough
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works 31 min ago
- 2 more charged in Wake Forest kidnapping
- Sketch of Cary rape suspect released
- McCrory proposes new coal ash regulation
- Amanda Hayes faces new charges in Texas
- Cumberland Co. damage caused by straight line winds