Burlington Co hotel damaged by fire
BORDENTOWN, N.J. - November 22, 2012 -- Firefighters in Burlington County, New Jersey were busy Thursday morning fighting a hotel fire.
The fire broke out just before 8:30 a.m. at the Ramada Inn, located along the 1000 block of Route 206 in Bordentown, Burlington County.
The hotel was evacuated, and at this point there is no word yet on any injuries.
The extent of the damage sustained to the hotel has not yet been determined.
burlington county, new jersey, fire, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday 13 min ago
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Rabies alert in Wake County
- Durham hosts Special Olympic bowlers
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13 9 min ago
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Flight delays and cancellations from the...
30 min ago
abc11.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help