Raleigh house fire leaves one person injured
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Firefighters battled a house fire Monday evening on Cobble Court in Wake County. It happened around 8:30 p.m.
Two people were home at the time of the fire.
One person in downstairs bedroom was severely burned and taken to WakeMed.
The other person inside was not injured.
wake county, fire, local/state
- Photos: Oklahoma tornado aftermath
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Lightning sparks Raleigh apartment fire 12 min ago
- High School coach arrested on sex charge
- Two cleared, others charged in murder
- Kieran Shanahan on leave from law firm
- North Carolina schools prepare for tornadoes 6 min ago
- Video: 'Valor Games' begin in Triangle 37 min ago
- Good Samaritan law intended to save lives 9 min ago
- NC House panel looking at public school grant bill
- AP Source: Jordan changing team name to Hornets
- NC NAACP protests reach highest arrest count yet
- Lightning sparks Raleigh apartment fire
20 min ago
- Search and rescue efforts continue in...
17 min ago
- 'Valor Games' begin in Triangle
37 min ago