Teacher facing more sexual abuse allegations
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- A Cumberland County school teacher is facing more charges after a third victim came forward with claims of sexual abuse.
Fayetteville police have charged 46-year-old Bradley Norman Dent of Fayetteville with five counts of statutory sex offense with a child and five counts of indecent liberties with a child in connection with the latest reported incidents that happened between February and June 2010.
Police said the 15-year-old victim met Dent while he was working as a counselor for a local counseling service. Dent was also a fourth grade teacher at Long Hill Elementary School.
Dent was arrested twice in September after a 17 year old and another 15 year old told investigators that Dent forced them to have sexual contact with him.
Dent also faces several charges in those cases.
An investigation is ongoing at this time. Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives with the Youth Services Division of the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or Crime Stoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, sex offense, local/state
- Neighborhood blocked off, police search for suspect
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Oakwood home causing neighborhood divide
- Photos: 10 suspects caught in the act
- Family displaced in Fayetteville house fire
- Dad of teen charged with grandmother's murder speaks out
- Suspect arrested in Sanford man's death
- Police seek security balance for Boston Marathon
- Ex-Christie aides: Withdraw traffic jam subpoenas
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- No consensus on how to notify data breach victims
- North Carolina deciding again on film break future
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help