Children discovered at Johnston County meth lab
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Two children were found during a methamphetamine lab bust in Clayton Thursday, according to authorities.
Deputies said a 6-year-old boy and 4-year-old girl were found living inside a home in the 100 block of Loop Road that was being used as a meth lab.
Authorities arrested Douglas Brock, 33, and Tara Bunn, 29. Both are facing several drug-related and child abuse charges.
The two children were turned over to family members.
Brock and Bunn are currently being held in the Johnston County Jail under no bond.
johnston county, local/state
- ABC11 food drive makes sure no one goes hungry
- Woman claws her way out of locked bathroom
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Man arrested in death of SC mayor's brother in law
- Man charged with stealing names, SS numbers from soldiers
- Man struck, killed on I-95 in Selma
- Shearon Harris back in operation
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Appeal to be heard in Jason Young case
- Police: Teen in custody shot himself
- Pilot who crashed at SFO worried about landing
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Prosecutor: no domestic charges against Zimmerman
- Wake schools bus shows up hours late
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help