Two men charged with statutory rape
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Two Wake County men were arrested in separate sex offense charges involving underage victims.
Police arrested 26-year-old Larry Pulley during a traffic stop in Raleigh Thursday.
Authorities charged Pulley with statutory rape, and they say the victim is a 15-year-old girl. The alleged offense occurred between Aug. 1 and Aug. 24.
Pulley is being held under a $1 million bond.
Wake Forest police charged 20-year-old Robert McHenery with three counts of statutory rape involving a 14-year-old girl.
According to police, the alleged crime happened between Aug. 1, 2011 and Nov. 13, 2012.
McHenery is being held under a $100,000 bond.
wake county, sex offense, local/state
- Family, police at odds over Huerta vigil violence
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Obama skips out of Washington for Hawaii vacation 46 min ago
- Fury and frustration over Target data breach
- Prosecutors: 4 held in deadly NJ mall carjacking 34 min ago
- Things you didn't know about reindeer 14 min ago
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- Wild video: Duke Energy implodes smokestacks
- Woman rescued from crashed van
- Durham house damaged by fire
- Critical spacewalk set for Saturday
- Senate leader Harry Reid released from hospital
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help