Goldman burglary case closed
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- A renewed investigation into a burglary at Wake School board member Debra Goldman's home is now closed.
Cary police said their investigators closed the case Tuesday without making an arrest.
In a police report filed more than two years ago, Goldman named fellow board member Chris Malone as a suspect in an alleged burglary at her Cary home.
Malone apparently claimed the two had a physical relationship.
Cary police did question Malone but later determined Goldman's claim was unfounded.
wake county, wake county schools, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas 24 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- Split NC education board OKs new testing levels
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help