Delaware man arrested on child porn charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 7, 2012 -- Delaware authorities have arrested a Townsend man on child pornography charges.
Authorities said Friday that 34-year-old Harry R. Gosser Jr. was arrested last week following the execution of a search warrant at his home.
The Delaware Attorney General's office said an online undercover investigation led detectives to Gosser's residence on Oak Hill School Road.
Officials said they found 25 files containing child pornography on Gosser's computer equipment, including depictions of sexual assault against young children who appeared to be 3 or 4 years old.
Gosser was charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography and was being held on $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, wilmington, child porn, local/state
- Search for missing swimmer to resume Thursday
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- NWS confirms Franklin County tornado
- Wake superintendent named, controversy begins
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini has died
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stocks slide as Fed says bond purchases could slow
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport
- Wake Forest natural gas leak capped
abc11.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos