Police search for shooter of teen in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - December 7, 2012 -- A 15-year-old is in critical, but stable condition after being shot in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Friday night.
Police believe the boy was shot on Hawthorne Street around 9:30 p.m., but managed to run back to his home in the 5200 block of Marlowe Street.
The teen is being treated at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
The shooting is under investigation.
teens, shooting, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Child killed in Johnston County crash 2 min ago
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- 'Burger King baby' seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- ABC11 channel changes coming to Time Warner customers
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- 2 shot in Gates Four community
- Bieber could get new trial date in Florida case
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
53 min ago
abc11.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help