Woman injured in Bucks Co. house fire
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - December 8, 2012 -- One woman was injured during a house fire in Morrisville, Bucks County.
It happened shortly after midnight on the 200 block of Bank Street.
Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene after receiving several reports of flames coming from a home on the street.
Arriving crews were met with intense fire coming from the basement and went to work battling the blaze.
Firefighters also found a female victim suffering from smoke inhalation. She was taken to Capital Health Systems in an unknown condition.
The fire was brought under control but a cause is still under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, fire, local/state
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide