Man found dead in Camden Co. condo
LINDENWOLD, NJ - December 8, 2012 -- Authorities discovered a man shot and killed inside a condominium complex in Camden County.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning at the Arbor Woods Condos on Gibbsboro Road in Lindenwold.
Police found the man shot multiple times and he was later pronounced dead. No word on the victim's identity.
Officials have not released any additional information.
new jersey, camden county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Woman struck, killed by car in Harnett County
- Son: Graham's health declining
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- High School Football Scores - Playoffs Week 4
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
abc11.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help