Man killed during argument in Phila. bar
POWELTON VILLAGE - December 8, 2012 -- Authorities say gunfire broke out after an argument inside a bar in Powelton Village and one man was left dead.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning at The Easy Corner Bar on the 500 block of North 35th Street.
Officials say two men were involved in the dispute and shots were fired while dozens of patrons were inside.
Police arrived on the scene and found a man in his 20s suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and was later pronounced dead.
Police are reviewing security cameras from inside the bar.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Ice, rain, wind causing flooding, delays, outages 39 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- Ice, rain, wind causing flooding, delays,...
41 min ago
abc11.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help