School bus rear-ends car in Durham
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Some students at a Durham middle school got quite a scare Monday morning when their school bus crashed into another vehicle.
Bus #120 headed to Carrington Middle School reportedly rear-ended a car in the left-turn lane of North Roxboro at Milton roads around 7:30 a.m.
The driver of the car was taking his 12-year-old daughter to school when the accident happened. Both were injured and taken to the hospital. The 44 students on the bus were not injured.
Durham police are investigating the accident. Further details have not been released.
durham county, school bus accident, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help