Fayetteville murder suspect arrested
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Fayetteville police have made an arrrest in connection with a shooting that left a man dead.
Terrance Holmes, 22, was taken into custody Tuesday morning.
Holmes is charged with first degree murder in connection with the shooting of Demonte Briggs on Oct. 27, which happened in the 300 block of South Cool Spring Street. Briggs died on Nov. 4 from his injuries.
The U.S. Marshals Violent Fugitive Task Force and Fayetteville police officers responded to a residence on the 1900 block of Sardonyx Road in search of Holmes. He was located at the home and taken into custody without incident.
cumberland county, local/state
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought 41 min ago
- Why married women cheat
- Deputies: Man smothered crying son over video game
- Lindsay Lohan calls sex list 'humiliating'
- Avalanche sweeps down Everest, killing at least 12
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets 55 min ago
- Police investigate meth lab near Clayton
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Mazda recalls 109,000 older SUVs for rust problem
- Duke's Rodney Hood to enter NBA Draft
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Bodie, Cape Hatteras lighthouses to open 19 min ago
- Raleigh police investigate home invasion
- Suspect in Durham carjacking, crash sought
41 min ago
- I-Team: Are crime alerts needed following...
37 min ago
- Woman's tax refund gobbled by unpaid tickets
54 min ago