Domino's Pizza robbed in Durham
DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police said someone robbed the Domino's Pizza in the 3000 block of Holloway Street early Tuesday morning.
Two employees were leaving the business when they said two men wearing ski masks and armed with guns forced them back into the restaurant.
The suspects got away with an undisclosed amount of cash. They were last seen running toward Lynn Road. Both suspects were dressed in dark clothing.
No one was injured.
In October, a gunman shot the manager in the arm when he tried to rob the same location.
Anyone with information is asked to call (919) 560-4281, ext. 29122 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
robbery, durham county, local/state
- Possible tornado damage reported in Franklin County
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Southern Pines officer remembered
- Wake County Schools names new superintendent
- UCLA defeats Wolfpack 2-1 at College World Series
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Chrysler agrees to recall of Jeeps at risk of fire
- Did Wake Co teacher encourage bullying?
- UNC ousts Tigers from CWS with 4-2 win
- Are there repercussions to 'Moral Monday' arrests?
- New charge for man in Raleigh hit and run
- Fayetteville man faces 139 sex charges