Raleigh police say man's death was homicide
RALEIGH (WTVD) -- Police said Wednesday they've determined the death of a man whose body was found near the Capital Area Greenway Saturday afternoon is a homicide.
Investigators said Regynald Jose Brown, 37, was reported missing November 20.
A caller who discovered Brown's body said it was in a trash can.
Detectives said they want to speak to anyone who saw anything suspicious in that immediate area during the past several weeks.
Those with information that might assist the investigation are asked to call Raleigh CrimeStoppers at (919) 834-HELP or to go to the CrimeStoppers Web site at www.raleighcrimestoppers.org for instructions on reporting a tip online or by text message. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for anonymous tips that help solve cases.
wake county, homicide, local/state
- Temps plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Photos: Meet the New Bachelor Contestants
- Photos: Raleigh Winterfest Celebration 2013-2014
- Raleigh police investigate homicide
- Up to 50 vehicles collide in deadly Pennsylvania Turnpike crash
- Paul Walker memorial expected to draw thousands 34 min ago
- Snow, ice, deep-freeze hit large swath of US
- South Africans pray for Mandela
- Nasty weather hits several NFL games
- In 2nd week, 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M
- Panthers, Saints seek control of NFC South race
- Craigslist ad asks to rent family for Christmas
- Man trapped in empty dark plane cabin at Houston airport
- Billy Joel, 4 others receive Kennedy Center Honors
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help