Firefighters battle Hillsborough fire
HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Fire crews in Orange County battled a huge house fire late Wednesday evening.
It happened around 10 p.m. at a home in the 700 block of Churton Grove Boulevard.
No one was hurt in the fire. Officials told ABC11 that the home's owner was not at the house when the flames started.
Investigators are still trying to pinpoint what sparked the blaze that engulfed the home from the second floor to the roof. The nearly 4,000 square foot structure is said to be a total loss.
orange county, fire, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help