Firefighters battle Hillsborough fire
HILLSBOROUGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Fire crews in Orange County battled a huge house fire late Wednesday evening.
It happened around 10 p.m. at a home in the 700 block of Churton Grove Boulevard.
No one was hurt in the fire. Officials told ABC11 that the home's owner was not at the house when the flames started.
Investigators are still trying to pinpoint what sparked the blaze that engulfed the home from the second floor to the roof. The nearly 4,000 square foot structure is said to be a total loss.
orange county, fire, local/state
- Audit shows problems with NCTracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Child writes apology letter for dialing 911
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help