Clayton student dies after training at school
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Clayton High School student-athlete collapsed at school and later died at the hospital Thursday evening.
Hogan Teem's dad told ABC11 that his son was doing conditioning training after school when he suddenly collapsed.
The 17-year-old was taken to the hospital where he died.
Teem was a senior and played baseball.
johnston county, local/state
- Enloe High student charged in gun store break-ins
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- 7 hurt, 1 missing in Davidson County boat wreck
- Crews respond to another water rescue on Cape Fear River
- NC troopers to crack down on texting while driving
- Bear struck and killed on I-40 near Winston-Salem
- Duke beats Cornell to advance to lacrosse final
- Thousands of bridges at risk of freak collapse
- Authorities search for Iowa teen amid rain, wind
- Graduates in tornado-raked Okla. town vow to stay
- Deputies find moonshine, still in Thomasville home
- NY's Main Beach tops annual survey of best beaches