Clayton student dies after training at school
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Clayton High School student-athlete collapsed at school and later died at the hospital Thursday evening.
Hogan Teem's dad told ABC11 that his son was doing conditioning training after school when he suddenly collapsed.
The 17-year-old was taken to the hospital where he died.
Teem was a senior and played baseball.
johnston county, local/state
- Winter weather advisory for northern counties 26 min ago
- Match Madness challenge: A chance to save a life!
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- NCCU will be part of March Madness 52 min ago
- Video: NC State headed to NCAA tournament
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 59 min ago
- Plane search expands from Australia to Kazakhstan
- NC to check Fayetteville police chief credentials
- Former student fires BB gun inside high school
- Man shot, killed at Willow Spring bar
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Duke University senior killed in Florida crash