Reward offered in Durham kidnapping case
DURHAM (WTVD) -- A Crime Stoppers reward is being offered for information in a Durham kidnapping incident from Monday.
It started on Ninth Street and ended near University Drive.
A Durham woman told police she parked her car and noticed a dark green Toyota Camry with a man and woman inside. When the woman left a business, she saw the man standing outside his car, looking at his tires.
Police said when she asked him to move so she could get to her car, he pulled a gun and forced her into her car.
They drove the woman to several ATMs in Durham and forced her to withdraw cash.
The suspect was described as a thin black male in his early 20s, 5 feet 6 inches to 5 feet 9 inches tall with a light complexion and light-colored eyes. He was wearing a red and black hoodie.
The female who was seen with him in the parking lot on Ninth Street was described as a black female in her early 20s with a medium to dark brown complexion and short hair. She was wearing a headband and a dark, long-sleeved top.
Anyone with information is asked to call (919) 560-4582, ext. 29245 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200.
durham county, local/state
- Temps to plummet, chance of freezing rain Sunday
- Durham girl's wish comes true 20 min ago
- Teen arrested in theft of part from Paul Walker crash
- Woman unknowingly tweets husband's fatal car crash
- Son: Graham's health declining 4 min ago
- Wake Forest bank robbery suspect caught 29 min ago
- Motorcyclist killed in Durham County crash# 25 min ago
- No. 20 Duke relishes worst-to-first ride
- Xerox calls police before layoffs
- Icy storm slams Southwest, shuts down North Texas
- CDC: Water at Marine base linked to birth defects
- Hurricanes surge past Sharks 59 min ago
- Raleigh Winterfest 2013-2014
- Mandela's humility and charm shined through life 40 min ago
- Some travel delays at RDU due to storms
12 min ago
- Maya Angelou remembers Nelson Mandela
6 min ago
- Son: Graham's health declining
3 min ago
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help