Man facing murder charges in shooting
GOLDSBORO (WTVD) -- A man is facing murder charges in connection a shooting in Goldsboro last week.
Just before 5:30 a.m. on Dec. 20, officers with the Goldsboro Police Department were called to Wayne Memorial Hospital after a gunshot victim showed up at the Emergency Room.
The victim, 36-year-old Anthony Holloman, died shortly after arriving at the hospital, according to officials.
Following an investigation, authorities issued an arrest warrant for 24-year-old Jamel Rashon Edwards in connection with Holloman's death.
On Thursday, Edwards turned himself in to police. He has been placed in the Wayne County Jail under no bond.
wayne county, shooting, local/state
- Police: Teen had gunshot residue on hands
- One dead, one hurt in Carrboro shooting
- 'Duck Dynasty' family calls show's future into question
- Flight delayed 2 hours for pilot's sandwich delivery
- Photos: What do you do if you shopped at Target?
- P.J. Hairston off the team at UNC
- Lawmakers get legal help with NC marriage case
- Community rallies around couple after fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl holiday travel
- Newlyweds ordered to trial in Craigslist slaying
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for America
- Troubleshooter tackles Raleigh parking ticket
- Police: Fake Salvation Army bell ringer arrested
- Prosecutors: Owner bypassed ride safety mechanism
- Armed Forces Salute: The Bauer Family
8 min ago
- More than 1,000 bikes ready for children in...
34 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help