EMS worker facing drug charges
ANGIER, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Harnett County EMS worker faces drug charges.
Sarah Dorothy Bookless, 33, of Old Trestle Court, Angier, is accused of obtaining controlled substances by fraud/forgery and trafficking opium.
Bookless allegedly changed a form to get prescription pain medication.
Bond was set at $250,000.
harnett county, local/state
- McNeill found guilty of first-degree murder
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Police investigate Durham bank robbery
- Authorities: Barricade situation didn't happen
- Suspect in Raleigh murder has criminal past
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Tar Heels beat Hurricanes 10-0 in ACC tournament
- Senate Republicans move NC budget to House
- Raleigh names new interim city manager
- Hurricane forecast: Another busy Atlantic season
- Senate leader at odds with Governor over Dix lease