Fatal house fire in Fayetteville
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WTVD) -- One person was killed in a fire at a home in Fayetteville Saturday night, according to officials.
The fire was reported at 1161 Eden Street around 10:30 p.m.
The body of 58-year old Carl Frederick Jones was discovered his burned, single-wide mobile home.
Investigators said there were no signs that Jones’ home had any utility services connected.
Jones’ body will be sent to the State Medical Examiner’s Office for autopsy to determine the cause of death.
cumberland county, fire, local/state
- Widow's wedding bands stolen in Hope Mills 48 min ago
- Photos: Famous deaths in 2013
- Manhunt for suspects in deadly luxury mall carjacking
- Police seek help solving double murder
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital 18 min ago
- Multiple county chase ends in Durham 32 min ago
- Sheriff: School gunman planned to attack 5 spots
- Naked man spotted near Raleigh school
- Private ferry runs aground, injures 14
- Durham murder victim identified
- Blind man, guide dog safe after subway track fall
- Fair ride operator, owner formally indicted
- DOT looking at all 540 project paths
- NC photographer helps shelter dogs find a home
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help