Driver charged with DWI in motorcycle crash
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) -- Raleigh police have charged a man with DWI after an early morning crash Sunday.
The accident happened Sunday around 1 a.m. on West Street.
Police said a car hit a motorcycle at the Edenton Street intersection, and a third vehicle got wrapped up in the crash.
One of the drivers and the driver of the motorcycle were transported to a local hospital and treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Officials have not released the names of anyone involved in the accident.
wake county, accident, local/state
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- Durham crime numbers show mixed results
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help