Four charged in Kinston murder
KINSTON, N.C. (WTVD) -- Police said Monday they've made four arrests in a shooting that left a teenager dead and another man hurt.
The shooting happened December 26 in the 900 block of East King Street .
When officers arrived, they found 19-year-old Dajuquon "DJ" Poole and 28-year-old Tiran C. Farris lying in front of a home with gunshot wounds to their upper bodies.
Poole later died at Vidant Medical Center.
Monday, police charged four men with murder and attempted murder:
- William Deshawn Wilson, 21, of South Adkin Street
- Joseph Michael Wilson, 27, of South Adkin Street
- Elwood Donell Gray, 32, of South Adkin Street
- Justin Wilson, 23, of North Orion Street
All four were in the Lenoir County Jail without bond.
lenoir county, shooting, local/state
- Audit shows problems with NC Tracks
- Heart of Carolina Food Drive wrapping up soon
- South African police prepare for Mandela ceremony
- Man must pay $50K after breaking up with fiancee
- Car drives off bridge, into Harnett County creek 27 min ago
- North Carolina ties to Craigslist murder
- Autopsy reveals Jamie Hahn stabbed 24 times
- Art Pope says he's sad about Roses, Maxway pickets
- Second suspect named in double murder
- World leaders to speak at massive Mandela memorial
- Wake Forest chooses Bowling Green's Clawson 21 min ago
- Reward doubled in Mount Olive murders
- Deputy hits deer, tree in Moore County
- New American Airlines emerges as deal closes
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help