Suspect arrested in December bank robbery
DURHAM, N.C. (WTVD) -- Durham police have arrested one man in connection with a bank robbery that happened Dec. 17.
Police said the man entered the SunTrust Bank at 2714 Erwin Road shortly before 9:30 a.m. and demanded money. The suspect drew a gun, but no one was injured during the robbery.
Investigators arrested 49-year-old Anthony Clark, of Driver Street Monday afternoon in the 200 block of North Driver Street. Clark is charged with robbery with a dangerous weapon.
durham county, bank robbery, local/state
- Search for missing swimmer to resume Thursday
- Get the ABC11 First Alert Weather App
- Interactive Hurricane Tracking Map
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- NWS confirms Franklin County tornado
- Wake superintendent named, controversy begins
- 'Sopranos' actor James Gandolfini has died
- Former TWA Flight 800 investigators want new probe
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate
- Stocks slide as Fed says bond purchases could slow
- NC first lady urges Senate action on breeder bill
- UNC-Chapel Hill holds emergency drill
- Suspected meth found near RDU airport
- Wake Forest natural gas leak capped