Patti Blagojevich suing WIQI-FM radio station for $30,000
January 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Patti Blagojevich is suing a Chicago radio station for using a photo of her husband in an ad campaign.
A picture of former Gov. Rod Blagojevich is included on billboards for WIQI-FM.
Crain's Chicago Business says Mrs. Blagojevich wants $30,000 from Merlin Media for using the image.
There was no comment from the radio station.
Blagojevich continues serving a 14-year sentence for corruption.
- Child killed in Johnston County crash
- Parents on smartphones ignore their kids, study finds
- Construction halted on controversial Raleigh home
- Thousands left in the dark due to outage
- Some recommendations approved for Chatham Park project
- Students describe aftermath of Ukrainian riots
- Raleigh shooting under investigation
- Judge: influence may have tainted Sinclair trial
- Dentist tells jurors he prayed child would die
- Elderly couple beaten, robbed in home
- Boaters rescued on Cape Fear River
- Stranded climber rescued from NC mountain
- Exercise highlights 440th Airlift Wing's importance
- Parts of Triangle still paralyzed by weather damage
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help