Bass Pro Shops store coming to Cary
CARY, N.C. (WTVD) -- There's good news for local sportsmen.
Bass Pro Shops has reached agreement to locate a new store in Cary. The new 105,000 square-foot Bass Pro Shops Sportsman's Center will be located at the intersection of Interstate 40 and Harrison Avenue in Cary and is scheduled to open in late 2013 or early 2014.
"We are very excited to bring Bass Pro Shops to this premier site in Cary and to be a part of this great community," said Johnny Morris, the founder of Bass Pro Shops. "This highly visible location is easily accessible and will allow us to bring Bass Pro Shops' low prices and famous friendly, expert service to better serve the many sportsmen and women as well as the millions of visitors to the Raleigh area each year. "
"The Town of Cary is pleased to welcome one of our newest corporate citizens Bass Pro Shops," said Cary Mayor Harold Weinbrecht. "We look forward to all Bass Pro Shops bring to our community and wish them much success."
The store will also feature a boat showroom.
Bass Pro Shops currently has a store located in Concord, N.C.
wake county, local/state
- Authorities investigating fatal shooting 23 min ago
- 'Duck Dynasty' star on hiatus after anti-gay comments
- Photos: Clinton is Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating
- Whole Foods will stop selling Chobani
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Target security breach affects up to 40M cards
- FAA reveals what caused Southwest flight to plummet
- 30 injured as bus overturns on California freeway
- No. 8 Duke beats UCLA 80-63
- NCCU new head football coach named
- NC ferry towed from sandbar after running aground
- Camp director facing child porn charges
- Troxler endorses Tillis for Senate primary in NC
- Trial for Army general facing sex charges delayed
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help