Man killed in traffic accident on Fort Bragg
FORT BRAGG, N.C. (WTVD) -- A Raeford man was killed Wednesday afternoon when the vehicle he was riding in struck a military vehicle on Fort Bragg's Chicken Road.
Authorities say the civilian vehicle was traveling eastbound when it struck the military vehicle as it was entering the roadway from the post's Range 52.
A man was pronounced dead at the scene. A second passenger in the vehicle was transported to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center for treatment of non-life threatening injuries.
The name of the victim has not been released.
fort bragg, accident, local/state
- AAA Carolinas expects more travel on Memorial Day
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Crews search for missing boater on Cape Fear River
- Private plane lands short of Charlotte runway
- Hit-and-run driver sought in fatal moped crash
- Defense wraps after Abaroa's mom's testimony
- Super PAC created for possible Tillis Senate bid
- More salmonella cases reported in Fayetteville
- Biographer regrets affair with former CIA director
- TSA finds man carrying gun on prosthetic leg
- Toronto mayor denies he smokes crack cocaine
- Family continues to experience miracles