Chicago State University shooting after basketball game leaves 2 charged with murder
January 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Two men were charged with murder and due in court Saturday in connection with the shooting death of 17-year-old Tyrone Lawson outside of Chicago State University.
Lawson was shot Wednesday night after a fight during a basketball game between Simeon and Morgan Park high schools spilled into the parking lot.
Michael McNabb, 32, of Chicago and 29-year-old Stephen Gilbert of suburban Alsip, Ill., are charged with murder.
- St. Patrick's Day Parade draws huge crowds
- Photos: Raleigh's St. Patrick's Day Festival
- Woman finds lizard head, arm in her salad
- Army reservist, mom to hike Appalachian Trail
- No. 7 Duke beats NC State 75-67
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- N.C. Central beats Morgan St. for MEAC title
- Workers sift through rubble for clues to NYC blast
- Man shot, killed in northeast Raleigh
- Man shot, killed at Willow Springs bar
- Woman found unconscious behind the wheel in Durham
- Power knocked out to hundreds after car hits power pole
- Sheriff: Wendell couple killed in murder-suicide