Funeral held for Joliet murder victim Terrance Rankins
January 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The second victim of a double murder in Joliet was being laid to rest Saturday.
Terrance Rankins was killed along with his friend, 22-year-old Eric Glover, whose funeral was Friday at St. Pat catholic church.
Police say Glover and Rankins were lured to a home where they were robbed and killed. The alleged killers tried to dismember the bodies.
Four people are charged with the murders. Police say they found three of the suspects playing video games next to the bodies.
- Teacher resignations up significantly in Wake Co.
- Blast on site of explosives plants kills 1
- Easter butter lamb gets 'pardon' at Buffalo market
- Confused, chaotic scene described on sinking ferry
- Persons of interest identified in Fayetteville shooting
- Pres. Obama shows skepticism on Russia in Ukraine
- DOT worker charged in officer's death
- Cooper, other lawyers resolve NC defamation case
- Police canvass area for information about rape suspect
- Police: Antiques store used to sell meth 54 min ago
- Hatchell: Star freshman DeShields leaving UNC
- Jabari Parker leaving Duke
- Photos: Outer Banks store burns
- Gov. Pat McCrory proposes help for vets