SUV crashes into Midway Airport fence
January 19, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The driver of an SUV lost control of his vehicle and crashed into the perimeter fence at Midway Airport Saturday morning.
A section of the fence was knocked down, but the driver was not seriously injured.
Police say the accident had no impact on the airport's security or operations.
No charges or citations have been filed.
An investigation into the crash is underway.
- Duke Chapel holds Mandela memorial
- Snowball fight could lead to criminal charges
- Airline's sweet surprise for passengers
- One day left to help hungry families through the holidays
- Billy Graham weaker since 95th birthday party
- Shooting reported in Raleigh
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Modest Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- Serial bank robber arrested in Durham
- Bubba the goat is no longer on the lam
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget pact
- Car crashes on Glenwood Avenue during chase
- Walmart, AIG say they plan nearly 700 NC jobs
- Groups shun NC critics, appeal Bonner Bridge case
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help