Harold Washington statue in Bronzeville damaged
January 20, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- The Chicago Police Department asked for the public's help Sunday.
Police are looking for the people responsible for damaging and stealing the front portion of a statue of Chicago's first African American Mayor, Harold Washington.
The statue is outside of the cultural center that bears his name in the Bronzeville neighborhood.
Anyone with information is asked to call CPD.
- Woman speaks out about Clayton group home
- ABC11 channel changes
- Reports of rashes spur Fitbit recall
- Wrestler loses championship, wins crowd over
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- Skiba's mom says Richardson murdered daughter
- Durham school bus involved in accident
- Man killed by falling tree in Chapel Hill
- Police: Man who solicited sex from teen charged
- Official: Airliner communications shut down separately
- Hurricanes rally to beat Sabres 4-2
- NC State tops Miami 67-58 in ACC tourney
- Emails show close ties between Duke, NC regulators
- Teen faces sexting charges following social media mistake