Bicyclist struck, killed by car in Chester County
WEST GOSHEN TWP., Pa. - January 21, 2013 -- A bicyclist was struck and killed by a car on Monday morning in Chester County.
The crash happened at 6:44 a.m. on Boot Road near Mary Jane Lane in West Goshen Township.
Police say 32-year-old Kirsten Higley of Exton died after being struck.
The driver of the car, 54-year-old Susan McClain of Downingtown was uninjured. Police say she has been cooperating with the investigation.
No further details about the circumstances of the crash are being released.
Anyone wth information is asked to contact West Goshen Police at 610-696-7400.
pedestrian struck, chester county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Police investigate apparent murder-suicide
- First Alert Doppler XP
- LIVE North Carolina Weather Radar
- Like ABC11 on Facebook
- Okla. tornado damage: Thousands of homes, $1.5-$2B
- Racial Justice Act repeal heard by NC House panel
- NC Senate spending plan given initial OK
- NC State tops Clemson 6-3 in ACC tournament 54 min ago
- NC House bill opens renegotiation on Dix property
- NC terror suspect killed in overseas drone strike
- Acquaintance describes Abaroa after wife's death
- Stay safe from summer's deadly storms
- Jury begins deliberating in McNeill trial
- Rabies alert in Cary