Photos released of Fayetteville shooting suspect
FAYETTEVILLE (WTVD) -- Police are hoping that surveillance pictures can help police locate the suspects in a shooting outside a Fayetteville store.
It happened at the J.J. Fast Mart in the 5000 block of Bragg Boulevard.
Detectives said someone shot 40-year-old Leon McCormick Sunday at 3 p.m. when McCormick approached a white vehicle. A passenger fired multiple rounds at McCormick and struck him several times in the legs. The victim suffered non-life threatening injuries.
After reviewing security camera footage, police found that the suspects from the shooting had visited the store before the shooting and the driver was seen on surveillance cameras entering the business.
Anyone with information about the shooting can contact the Fayetteville Police Department at (910) 433-1856 or CrimeStoppers at (910) 483-TIPS (8477).
cumberland county, shooting, local/state
- Governor declares emergency in North Carolina
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Man to go to trial over Girl Scout cookie purchase
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Veteran robbed, assaulted in home
- Missing Maryland girl found in South Carolina
- Accuser gives sexually explicit, emotional testimony
- Woman injured after jumping from car
- NC Sen. Nesbitt service Tuesday in home county
- River water above NC spill high in iron, aluminum
- I-Team: Congress concerned about VA data breach
- Things to do if you have 36 hours in Raleigh
- Testimony reveals Richardson suffered years of abuse
- Rangers rally past Hurricanes 4-2
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help