People being checked out after fire in North Side high rise
January 21, 2013 (CHICAGO) -- Five people are recovering Tuesday after a fire in a North Side high-rise.
The fire started Monday night in a dumpster in the building in the 4600- block of North Sheridan. Four people who breathed in smoke were taken to area hospitals in good condition. A fifth person was treated at the scene.
- Winter weather possible for some northern areas 19 min ago
- Win a chance to audition for Jeopardy!
- Don't worry, guacamole safe from climate change
- Airline passenger leaves nasty note for pilot
- Sinclair to face 15 year sentence, plea offer accepted
- Man accused of taking doctor's identity surrenders
- NCCU students take part in Match Madness
- NC terror suspect says he's being tortured
- Man charged in fatal hit-and-run gets lower bond
- Road rage incident leads to gun being shown
- Coach K released from hospital after game
- More evidence presented in Teghan Skiba murder case
- EU slaps initial sanctions on Russia
- Split NC education board OKs new testing levels
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
- abc11.com home
- Site Map
- Advertise with Us
- Contact Us
- Online Public Inspection File
- Technical Help